- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
• Reporting to Wine Director while aligning commercial objectives, training program, sales targets and stocks allocation.
• Support daily operation, and give out beverage suggestions to the guest.
• Drive the team to reach the beverage sales target.
• Daily sales report and projection in beverage.
• Wine event organize and operation.
• Proceed the beverage training designed by Wine Director.
• Wine cellar and stocks management, stocks taking and ordering.
• Passion in wines is a must.
• Bachelor’s degree or above education background
• Qualification in professional sommelier certificate.
• 5+ years of experience in fine dining establishment, 5-star luxury hotel or Michelin-starred restaurant preferred.
• Advance knowledge and passionate in wine inventory, haute cuisine, and ingredients
• Good experience in driving beverage sales and sales projection
• An excellent and charming communicator with a hands-on approach to serving discerning guests and the team with care, passion, and professionalism
• Good leadership and motivation skills, passionate in developing the team from wine knowledge to sales skills, customer service skills to company culture
• Able to work under pressure while having empathy for your team
• Pride and attention to details with the finest personal presentation
• Fluent in English is essential, excellent interpersonal skills
HEUIE CUISCENEHeuie Cuiscene is a hospitality and F&B group formed by a team of talented people with complementary backgrounds, expertise and industry experience. The name “Heuie Cuiscene” depicts the joys of encounter through enjoyment of good food, the whipping up of a vibrant scene of culinary passion and innovation, not just within the establishments the group operates, but acting as a changing force for the culinary scene in China and beyond.We are food evangelists, a tight-knit group of people united by a passion for food, hospitality and the need to share it with the world.The group's first restaurant「Rêver•玥」opened in May 2020. Opened for 15 months, its first refined modern French restaurant, Rêver has debuted one Michelin star while it is the first time of Michelin Guide Guangzhou’s history for a French restaurant to receive Michelin star. Also, Biao Hong, group executive chef and co-founder of Heuie Cuiscene, was rewarded with Michelin Young Chef Award while Dayton So, the award-winning wine director of the restaurant group, was rewarded with Michelin Services Award.Rêver • 玥As the first premium modern French restaurant in Guangzhou, Rêver sits on the south bank of the Pearl River, boasting the most dynamic view of Tianhe District and pays tribute to the River, which over the millennia has nurtured a vast range of superb ingredients and Canton’s world-famous culinary heritage. The cuisine is committed to reflect the characteristics of local terroir: evolved from French culinary tradition with a focus on superb local produce, Rêver draws inspiration from Cantonese classics to create its culinary direction that embodies a sense of local culture, as well as an emphasis on the original flavor of ingredients. Follow Us Website: https://www.restaurantrever.com/ WeChat: Restaurant_ReverFacebook: Restaurant_Rêver Instagram: restaurant_reverWe are keen on spotting Food Evangelists all around the world to make some fascinating culinary scenes together. If you also share a passion about food, style and taking good care of people, please share your information and CV at the CAREERS page of our website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to help you thrive and achieve an amazing career.