PLANNING AND ORGANIZATION
1. Support implementation of revenue generation initiatives.
2. Facilitate the implementation of business strategies and conduct regular strategy update meetings.
3. Seek and maximize revenue opportunities and minimize costs. Stimulate change, challenge assumption and ways of working, to move the business forward.
4. Maintain and further enhance relationships within the immediate locality, retail and other F&B, ensuring that common objectives are executed seamlessly and professionally.
5. Customer requests, queries or complaints are administered within 24hrs
6. Communication with all areas is clear, consistent and transparent
7. To have a working knowledge of wine
Minimum Technical Competency/ Personal Specifications
1. Completed a Hospitality course in a technical college or hotel school (Preferable)
2. Similar experience in a previous position in a Hotel or Free Standing Restaurant.
3. Effective interpersonal skills team player.
4. Happy outgoing personality.
5. Goal driven personality, wants to gown and learn.