- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
- Responsible for delivery and operational management of training courses in assigned program area (such as Quality/Service training). Manage scheduling and logistical aspects of all training programs.
- Provide workshop delivery feedback.
- Complete Performance Management responsibilities for assigned Team.
- Assist in Range of Special Projects as Needed
- Manage within agreed budget and select external consultants as needed. Ensure that all course curricula and educational materials are current and of acceptable quality and delivered on time.
- Establish performance standards and operating procedures.
- Assess training and certification Rules for Operation according to brand and recommend alternative requirements as necessary.
- Manage the development of training programs/applications, curricula, assessment tools and corresponding materials (includes lesson plans, participant materials, job aids, user manuals, etc.) for assigned program area.
- Evaluate designated programs to determine effectiveness, need for enhancements, or elimination of programs; actively pursue alternate training methods and interactive training technologies.
- Coach and develop team members; Act as an advisor to subordinate staff to help meet established schedules and/or resolve technical or operational problems.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Hotel Management, Business, Education, or a relevant field of work.
- 6-10 years progressive work-related experience in training design and facilitation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and developing people including the ability to manage remote staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Service/Hospitality industry, hotel operations and systems.
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated instructional design skills to effectively develop client focused training programs.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of training design principles and practices.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to communicate information to groups in a clear and concise manner. Demonstrated solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with customers, employees and senior management.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to train in Mandarin Chinese and English language
关于钓鱼台美高梅酒店集团钓鱼台美高梅酒店集团是由钓鱼台国宾馆携手美国美高梅国际度假集团合资成立的高端酒店管理平台。公司致力于以别具一格的高端酒店、府邸、购物和娱悦体验，传颂钓鱼台与美高梅珠联璧合的款客之道，始于中国，扬名四海。集团核心价值观为融和，以和悦宾客、和悦世界为使命，志在成为融贯中西全球领先的旅居服务商。About Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality is a joint venture between Diaoyutai State Guesthouse and MGM Resorts International. Taking advantages of the combined strength of the parent company brands, this high-end hotel management platform is focused to developing luxury hotels, resorts, residences, retail facilities and entertainment complexes, bringing a shared ethos of hospitality from China to the worldwide stage. Based on its core value “Combine to Innovate”, the mission of Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality is to create innovative and welcoming experiences for its customers and guests, and to be the leading travel and living experience company. 关于钓鱼台国宾馆800年前，金代章宗皇帝在风景秀丽的北京西郊筑台钓鱼，“皇帝的钓鱼台”由此得名。1959年，外交部于此地筹建钓鱼台国宾馆，成为中国国家领导人从事重要国事和外交活动的最高规格接待场所。自建馆至今，钓鱼台国宾馆已接待了1300多名来华访问的国家元首和政府首脑，成为中外友谊的见证者。经过半个多世纪的不懈努力，钓鱼台国宾馆以其博采众长的特色餐饮、典雅细腻的接待服务、独特风骚的皇家园林和丰富的历史、文化内涵成就了“钓鱼台”品牌的鲜明特征。 About Diaoyutai State GuesthouseSome 800 years ago during the Jin Dynasty, Emperor Zhangzong built a pavilion for fishing (translated as “Diaoyutai” in Chinese) in the picturesque western suburbs of Beijing, known as the “imperial fishing pavilion”. In 1959, China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs selected the famous ancient royal retreat as venue for the Diaoyutai State Guesthouse, hosting high-profile state and diplomatic receptions and visitors. To date, Diaoyutai State Guesthouse has welcomed more than 1,300 heads of state and government dignitaries from around the world.Over half a century’s strenuous efforts have forged the distinctive brand celebrated for its world renowned state banquets and unparalleled hospitality amid the charms of its imperial garden and rich historical and cultural heritage. 关于美高梅国际度假集团美高梅国际度假集团（NYSE: MGM, www.mgmresorts.com）是全球领先且备受推崇的酒店公司之一，美国500强企业，总部设在美国拉斯维加斯，拥有一系列无与伦比的目的地酒店品牌。公司在全球拥有70,000名员工，60,000间客房，在拉斯维加斯拥有400多个餐饮和娱乐场所，以及超过25万平米的会展设施，年收入逾60亿美元 。美高梅国际度假集团的城市中心（City Center）是位于拉斯维加斯大道核心地段的大型城市度假目的地，也是世界上私营融资规模最大的综合体开发项目。美高梅国际度假集团以其行业领先的多样化业态，对社会慈善和可持续发展的投入而获誉无数。About MGM Resorts InternationalMGM Resorts International （NYSE: MGM, www.mgmresorts.com）headquartered in Las Vegas of the United States of America, is one of the world’s leading hospitality companies and one of U.S Fortune 500 companies, owning a peerless portfolio of destination resort brands. Globally, the company has more than 70,000 employees, with more than 60,000 guestrooms. In Las Vegas, MGM Resorts International has more than 400 F&B and entertainment outlets, and over 250,000 square meters conference and exhibition area. The company’s annual revenue is more than USD 6 billion . CityCenter, owned by MGM Resorts International, is an unprecedented urban resort destination on the Las Vegas Strip featuring the world largest mixed-use development project of private financing. MGM Resorts International has been honored with numerous awards and recognitions for its industry-leading diversity initiatives, its community philanthropy programs and the Company’s commitment to sustainable development and operations.