DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES工作职责
• Attends to repairs and painting of all surface walls, floors, facades, ceilings and equipment both indoor and outdoor with either enamel or emulsion paint as required to match existing finish..
• Executes construction jobs including partitions and fixing of false ceilings, as required.
• Attends to varnishing items such a doors, windows, timber panels and furniture.
• Responsible for preparation of all surfaces prior to painting or varnishing.
• Carries out spray painting of equipment, furniture or related surfaces as required.
• Attends to repairs of damaged / cracked surfaces which may include concrete, plastering, stonework, block work, wall and floor ceramic tiling and marble works.
• Attends to repair / installation of vinyl floor tiles, false ceilings.
• Attends building repair and maintenance work in the Hotel premises including any new additions / extensions to the Hotel or any other properties maintained by the Hotel.
• Participates in Hotel Energy Conservation Program.
• Use initiative and foresight to undertake tasks outlined within the preventative maintenance program without the direction of the Shift Engineer/Chief Engineer.
• Attend PMM work in the guest room
• Attend all on job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures
• Attend all types of various technical skill training
• Ensures that house rules are followed and obeyed.
• Ensures punctual attendance and adherence to duty schedules by all subordinate staff.
• Ensures that personal grooming and hygiene standards are being observed. Does spot checks in the morning.
• Ensures all Engineering Standards and Procedures as issued from time to time are followed.
• Insure Hotel Rules and Regulations are fully followed, avoid any of the followings, but not limited to:
1 Sleeping whilst on duty
2 Late arriving at beginning of shift
3 Early departure at the end of the shift
4 Not following up on guest complaints
5 Not adhering to grooming standards
• Complete all work orders related interior decoration as requested by hotel various departments to meet customer requirements
• Interacts and cooperates with Hotel guests and outside contractors as necessary or directed by superior.
• Interacts and cooperates with other departments when necessary to provide additional or specialized services for functions, promotions and festivities.
• Demonstrate Awareness of IHG Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within PPE guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
• Be aware of duty of care and adhere to work place health and safety related various IHG policies and procedures
• Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
• Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
• Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
• Ensures that the work shop and related areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
• Complies with Hotel's Health, Safety & Hygiene Policy..
Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
This is the top Maintenance/Engineering job in a large full-service, luxury, resort, or major flagship hotel with multiple sites and facilities, a number of major outlets, high volume catering and convention facilities, and a large number of VIP and key guests
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS任职要求
Obtain vocational training plus 2 years of experience in any types of interior decoration work and prefer 1 year in hotel experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Professional certification and license if required by law.