Feel Welcome Feel Valued
1. Under the general and supervision of the director of Sales / Senior Sales Manager, in coordination with the Director of Marketing and within the limits of established hotel policies and procedures, overseas and implements all sales activities in his/her specific area of responsibility.
2. To achieve optimal sales at the best possible conditions for the company.
3 Aggressively sources for new business opportunity within the assigned industries through daily sales visit to volume corporate account.
4. Have the ability of market research and forecasting, can master the market dynamics in time, and can analyze comprehensively, and put forward relevant measures and reasonable Suggestions in time.
5. To manage sales activities and events inline with the annual sales and marketing plan， and to achieve/exceed budget and sales strategy for the Hotel
6.To establish call frequencies for every account sales called on
7. Closely follows up with all business leads, assigned project or duties and advise DOS with job progress.
1. Ensures that all events run smoothly in accordance with the specifications validated by the Sales Manager, the Operations and Meetings Manager and the customer
2. Is the unique contact for "Meeting" customers, to implement and manage the services as negotiated and sold by the Sales Department.
3. Is responsible for customer satisfaction, from signature of the Event sales agreement through to the end of the meeting.
1. 2-3 years as sales experience in hotel industry.
2. Articulate language shall be clear;
3. A college degree and above education, read and understand working files and statements in skill, write working report and statements to submit to immediate superiors;