- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
Responsible for managing the hotel’s training function, including developing a complement of qualified departmental trainers and establishes a hotel system, responsible for identifying the needs of the Hotel and ensuring that the employees of the Hotel acquire the necessary skills to perform their duties according to the demands of the hotel.
- Support General Manager and Human Resources Director in meeting the strategic goals of culture building and establishment by professional, advisory and executive way.
- Ensure that all new associates attend the Hotel Orientation program
- Conduct training needs analysis of the hotel and departments.
- Associate with Department Heads to develop departmental on the job training schedules that meet departmental operating objectives.
- Develop and implement training programs to meet specific department/hotel needs.
- Establish a training library of books, videos, journals and resources to assist trainer and staff development.
- Prepare and administer the training calendar on monthly basis.
- Ensure all staff receives ongoing training in Wyndham Corporate Training Programs.
- Facilitate management training programs.
- Source and obtain specialist assistance to conduct training when needed.
- Monitor all training activities conducted on and off site.
- Evaluate training effectiveness by attending as many training sessions as possible.
- Liaise with training consultant conducting hospitality training courses.
- Maintain an up to date record of suppliers of training resources.
- Prepare training budget to meet the business goal.
- Administer the training budget and purchase training materials as required.
- Assist in the selection and appointment of departmental trainers and set up training system.
- Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
- Create a learning organization and resources library
- Promote by example the principles of “Count On Me” and “I AM”.
- Assist in hotel Recognition Program.
- Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and associates alike.
- Manage the administration of trainees and apprentices on the property
- Keep good relationship with vocational schools.
Abilities / Key Competencies / Skills
- Good communication skills both in English and Chinese.
- Good written and oral English skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills.
Education / Certificates / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Education or English major.
- 3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
温德姆酒店集团（Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.，纽约证券交易所股票代码：WH）遍布全球六大洲超过80个国家，拥有约9,000家酒店和近790,000间客房，是值得信赖的酒店品牌特许经营商及酒店管理服务提供商，管理着超过400家酒店。温德姆酒店集团旗下20个酒店品牌包括AmericInn? by Wyndham、Baymont? by Wyndham、戴斯酒店?（Days Inn? by Wyndham）、Dazzler? by Wyndham、Dolce Hotels and Resorts? by Wyndham、Esplendor? Boutique Hotels by Wyndham、Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham?、豪生?酒店（Howard Johnson? by Wyndham）、La Quinta?、Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham?、华美达?酒店（Ramada Worldwide? by Wyndham）、华美达安可酒店（Ramada Encore by Wyndham）、速8酒店?（Super 8? by Wyndham）、The Trademark Collection? by Wyndham、Travelodge? by Wyndham、爵怡?温德姆酒店（TRYP by Wyndham?）、蔚景?温德姆酒店（Wingate by Wyndham?）、温德姆花园酒店（Wyndham Garden?）、温德姆至尊?酒店（Wyndham Grand?）以及温德姆?酒店及度假酒店（Wyndham Hotels and Resorts?）。简单慷慨的温德姆奖赏计划是集团官方的客户忠诚度计划，于2015年、2016年及2017年连续三年荣获《美国新闻与世界报道》（U.S. News & World Report）酒店忠诚度计划（Best Hotel Rewards Programs），为全球超过5,600万名会员在集团旗下上万间酒店、公寓及度假村提供兑换积分奖赏。更多信息可浏览www.wyndhamhotels.com.