- Creating a warm and welcoming arrival for guests, ensuring that they feel expected and immediately “at-home” when they arrive.
- Ensures that all guests are greeted at the door.
- Handles complaints promptly and efficiently, taking the necessary action, and informing the Duty Manager or Guest Relations Manager for follow up, where appropriate. Follows up with all guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolution.
- Maintains awareness of guest’s profile and specific preferences, ensuring that they are acted upon for each reservation.
- Ensures that VIP guests are treated personally and recognized as an individual.
- Promotes HHonours and its associated benefits to guests who are not already enrolled in the program. Ensures that existing HHonours members receive personal and professional service that recognizes them as important guests and that their benefits are received.
- Ensures a prompt departure for all guests by ensuring that their luggage is brought from their rooms promptly when requested, or offered assistance when in the lobby. Also to ensure that all guests are offered to make arrangements for transportation and that they are invited back and farewelled.
- Handles and stores guests’ luggage in a safe and secure, organized and systemized way.
- Responsible for ensuring that the lobby appearance is neat and tidy, and that public areas are called when necessary. Responsible for ensuring that hotel material and information is stocked and available for guests.
- Has knowledge of the hotels facilities and services as well as basic knowledge of Hilton International, MEAP & other properties in China.
- Is up to date with information on facilities, attractions, places of interest, sights and activities in and around hotel.
- Handles and delivers messages, receives and distributes packages, and the daily post and correspondence of both guests and the hotel