- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
The Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake is looking for Director of Purchasing who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
o Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
o Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
o Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
o An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
· Coordinate and manage the overall operations of the Purchasing, Receiving and Storeroom Department to ensure that all departments of the hotel have adequate supplies to perform their duties in an efficient manner.
· Keep abreast of new and alternative products in the market and consult with hotel management on products to enhance cost effectiveness and quality standards.
· Maintain the highest level of integrity and transparency in dealing with business partners and ensure that business is awarded fairly.
· Maintain harmonious and professional relationship with all departments and Home Office to promote effective purchasing.
· Comply with and enforce Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
· Keep appropriate close contacts with business partners and constantly up to date with latest product and market information.
· Supervise, train and motivate Purchasing Department employees to thoroughly understand all of their duties and responsibilities.
· Take appropriate personnel-related action (i.e. hire, commend, discipline, evaluate, etc.) with Purchasing staff as required.
· Hold monthly department meetings with staff.
· Prepare and review staff schedules in accordance with business needs.
· Ensure all local and corporate policies, rules, internal controls and procedures and safeguards as they relate to the Purchasing Department are complied with.
· Ensure proper authorization has been obtained for all hotel-specific purchasing contracts and conduct, manage and complete competitive bids in accordance with policy and ensure bids are on file where applicable prior to execution of contracts.
· Ensure Management Agreement and all other Purchasing Agreement terms and conditions are fulfilled.
· Monitor the status of slow-moving stocks and ensure a Slow-Moving Stocks Report is circulated monthly to the Director of Finance and the respective Division Heads concerned.
· Ensure that all purchase order requests are properly documented and accounted for, completed and approved before a purchase order is prepared and the items are purchased.
· Supervise the day-to-day functions of the Receiving Clerk and ensure that all items received by the hotel are properly documented in accordance with Four Seasons Purchasing and Receiving Procedures.
· Assist Accounts Payable Clerk in researching any discrepancies on invoices.
· Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and properly organized.
· Establish and maintain par stocks on all inventoried items, keeping in mind that inventory levels must be kept as low as possible without compromising the efficiency of the hotel.
· Complete the corporate annual operating equipment and supply requirements with the corporate Purchasing Department and the appropriate hotel department heads, including quarterly review and update of annual forecasts.
· Coordinate purchases related to capital projects with the corporate Purchasing Department as well as outside contractors.
· Conduct frequent quality control audits to ensure staff is properly trained and following established procedures.
· Familiar with hygiene standards and perform hygiene audits as required.
· Monitor daily costs and prepare or review a daily and month-to-date Food & Beverage Cost Report.
· Cost and record steward sales, house charges, employee meals and other similar cost credit items on a daily basis.
· As required, attend Food & Beverage Meeting to review prior month’s Food & Beverage Cost Report to highlight actions.
· Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of Finance.
· Constantly keep abreast of new products, services and processes and consult with hotel management on feasibility of implementation.
· Ensure that the department works closely with the Chef and the Food & Beverage Director to purchase the highest quality products while constantly searching for the most competitive price.
· Assist the Director of Finance in preparing forecasts and budgets as required locally, by corporate office or Management Agreement.
· Coordinate and participate as necessary in all month-end, quarterly or annual inventories of food, beverage, operating equipment and supplies.
· Participate in the annual circulating Operating Equipment inventory and assist in review and reconciling of discrepancies.
· Support Home Office and the hotel’s Safety Committee and Green initiatives.
· Work closely with consultants to ensure the full benefit of their advice is realized.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
1. Five years experience in hotel purchasing
2. Minimum two years experience as Hotel Director of Purchasing
3. Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required
4. Require a basic technical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and job knowledge of all positions in Purchasing and Food & Beverage control.
5. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job or through a series of professional certifications.
6. Strong negotiation skills.
7. Require knowledge of and the ability to operate computer equipment and Microsoft Office Suite software.
8. Ability to read, write and speak English.
9. Good knowledge of the Four Seasons internal controls, policies and procedures.
10. Sound cost analysis and cost management skills
11. Clear understanding of the purpose and reasons for internal controls
12. Understand and be familiar with hotel quality standards and service standards
13. Strong commitment to services
14. Proven leadership skills in a hotel environment.
15. Highest level of integrity and transparency.
16. Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with cross-functional teams; to negotiate with vendors and influence stakeholders.
17. Strong problem-solving, decision-making, conflict-resolution and strategic-thinking skills.
18. Excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare and deliver reports, effective presentations and to facilitate meetings.
19. Promote a continuous learning environment that creates an atmosphere for professional development opportunities.
20. Apply an ethical approach to influence the outcome of situations.
21. Serve as a role model for others by demonstrating appropriate business conduct and ethical principles.
22. Continuously seek to improve/develop the performance of others and continuously strive to improve his/her own performance.
23. Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
Join us and Enjoy…
o An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
o Best-in-industry training
o Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
o Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
o Employee service awards
o Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
楼台亭榭、飞檐斗拱、幽径回廊、雕梁画栋，坐拥绿意盎然的园林景致，四季酒店不仅让客人独擅山水秀丽之美、林壑幽深之胜，更献上无微不至的个性化服务，让宾客们充分体验尊贵无比的礼遇。作为世界领先的奢华酒店管理集团，四季酒店集团旗下重要成员，杭州西子湖四季酒店在美国著名旅游杂志《Travel+Leisure》2017 世界旅行奖评选中，荣获世界最佳100 家酒店第 24 位，亚洲最佳 10 家城市酒店排名第 2 位；在 2016 至 2020《福布斯旅游指南》全球酒店评定中连续四年荣获五星级酒店最高评级殊荣。酒店金沙厅及SPA水疗中心也分别上榜《福布斯旅游指南》全球四星餐厅及四星SPA 奖单。Pagoda-style pavilions rise amidst exquisite gardens and ponds. With personalised hospitality, Four Seasons provides an unrivalled experience of China’s timeless beauty. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a world-leading luxury hotel management group. As a key member of the group, Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake has been awarded the great honor of “The Top 100 Hotels in the World” and “The 10 Best City Hotels in Asia” with the rank of No.24 and No.2 by<Trvel+Leisure> 2017 World’s Best Awards. The hotel also has been rated a five- star hotel in Forbes Travel Guide 2016 to 2019. Its Jin Sha and The SPA have been respectively honored as global four-star restaurant and four-star SPA winner in Forbes Travel Guide. Place mouse over illustrations to view our benefits.移动鼠标至插图，了解四季福利信息