- Holds a diploma/degree in Hospitality Management specializing in Food and Beverage Management
- Excellent Customer Relation Skills.
- Excellent selling & negotiation skills
- Well developed Food and Beverage Service Skills.
- Prefer knowledge of wine styles and grape varieties.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements.
- Computer Skills, particularly in the use of MS Office, email, Delphi and RESERVE.
- Minimum two to four years work experience as Director of Events/Catering Sales, Catering Manager/Banquet Service Manager in a luxury brand hotel.
- Essential prerequisite is experience in Food and Beverage management.
Preferable prerequisite is experience in Hyatt International.