- Technical Skills and Experience.
- University Degree or Diploma – preference given to HR or business-related degrees.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Human Resources Administration software.
- 1 years minimum prior working experience employed in a multinational organisation working in a Human Resources Office capacity, preferably within the service
industry or for a luxury brand.
- Some previous experience in working with international companies.
- Appreciation for working with multi-cultural workforces of differing education levels.Good organization and coordination skills, able to follow through.
- Well developed computer knowledge, particularly in the use of MS Office and email.
- Able to utilize various office machines, ie calculator, facsimile, photocopy machine.
- Preferable knowledge of Travel/Hotel Industry.