1. The Front Office Manager provides guest services as well as supervision, direction and leadership in the Front Office in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by Aman resorts .
2. Is responsible for the proper, efficient and profitable functioning of the Front Office, which includes Front Desk (Reception), reservation, Transportation, butler and bell.
3. Ensure all VIP guest and amanjunkies are being greeted and warm welcomed by FOM personally
4. Ensure all guest itinerary being followed properly, all restaurant bookings and tour excursions are well carried out
5. Check transportation records daily, ensure no missed assignment and provide guests a great comfortable transportation experience, personally check the vehicle condition for important assignment.
6. Support reservation for special required bookings, such as tour arrangement, propose, email complaint and other special requirement, reply the email personally and keep following up the requirement
7. Support the team with handling special requirement and responsible for dealing with guest complaints
8. Establish departmental training plan; conduct the training by yourself and supervision the training result.
9. Well know with the rooms status,OOO rooms, assign the best condition rooms for VIPs and amanjunkies
10.Inspect room for VIPs and Amanjunkies and ensure the room is under a good condition, and the set up and amenities are all in place.
11.Check Front Office area daily, ensure facilities in Reception house are at a good condition, background music, windows, doors, lights, cleanliness are all meet the standards set.
l2.Ensures Maximum sale of room’s occupancy by promotion.
l3.Ensures that policies, procedures and rules are clearly understood and followed through.
l4.Liaise with Purchase department, keep following up the pending items, ensure items are in place before deadline
l5.Pushing and chase related monthly report are being submitted in a timely manner
l6.Responsible for interview and recruit staffs for front office department.
l7.Makes certain that all section personnel are well groomed at all times.
l8.Explains relationships among different positions in the Front Office
l9.Coordinates teamwork with other departments.
20.Explains and reviews all emergency procedures.
2l.Review future business with the Reservation Manager and proper arrange duty roster according to business level
22.Check PSB system periodically and ensure the accuracy of PSB transmission,
23.Maintain a best relationship with Police Station, Traffic police, and other organizations
24.Gives professional guidance to staff in their development to prepare them for advancement opportunities.
25.Prepare Front Office manning and p&l budget and review with EAM-Rooms and Finance
26.Meets up with guests regularly to obtain feedback on ways to improve the hotel’s facility and service.
27.Establishes a good relationship with superior, coo-employees within the department and amongst other department in the performance of work.
28.Provides assistance to coo-employees within the department and amongst other department.
29.Conduct the performance evaluation for staffs
30.Assumes other duties as assigned by the hotel management
杭州法云安缦位于西湖西侧的山谷之间，距杭州市中心20分钟车程。沿路两旁竹林密布、草木青翠，经过植物园和西湖内部水路，便来到天竺寺和天竺古村落。法云安缦即座落于天竺古村另一侧，北高峰之麓，毗邻灵隐寺和永福寺。此处包括周围茶园在内，占地面积共计14公顷；共有47处居所，始建于唐朝，曾为附近茶园村民所住。 杭州法云安缦之侧，紧邻灵隐寺的是永福寺；上至山腰，便是韬光寺观海楼，越过群山翠谷，远眺西湖和杭州城，湖光山色，尽收眼底。灵顺寺位于北高峰之巅，为杭州制高点，拥有1,600年历史，此地烟火袅袅，香客络绎不绝，祈求财源滚滚。沿着梅灵北路，在转往法云安缦的另一个方向有一条走道，是最初的天竺（古代中国称印度为天竺）朝圣之路，连接着上中下三座天竺寺。 在浓荫掩映、翠竹环绕之间，经由一条窄道前行便至法云安缦的接待总台，由此沿一条幽径即可通往度假酒店的主干道—法云径。法云径连接所有客房（庭院住宅）和酒店设施。这里的住宅可追溯至百年以前，如今以传统作法和工艺修缮一新，砖墙瓦顶，土木结构，屋内走道和地板均为石材铺置。法云径总长600米，亦通往酒店餐厅、茶室、精品店和若水寮。 杭州法云安缦东侧有一条小溪由南而北缓缓流经，它曾经是古村落日常生活的聚集地，村民们在茶园辛勤劳作了一天，午后便汇集于此，沐浴更衣，闲聊畅谈。