- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
(candidate with excellent profile might be considered for CDC position)
The Executive Sous Chefwill be in charge of and works in Italian restaurant kitchen , he/she is the one who provides leadership, plans, organizes and manages kitchen activities and staff, carries out some menu planning, creates and prepares dishes, controls food costs, quality and hygiene, and maintains kitchen equipment.
Reportingto Director of F&B, this role is responsible for the entire restaurant kitchen under his/her care, the culinary staff, the menu, cost, and all special events that requires food service from these locations.
As the leader of a highly trained culinary team, he/she should build the restaurant into a place that constantly provides the highest standard in quality and consistency in food, within the given guidelines and food cost and to maintain a safe and clean environment for a highly motivated culinary staffs.
· Leadership: mobilize the enthusiasm of employees, motivate employees and set an example to lead employees to abide by the company's rules and regulations, and cooperate well withother departments. Provide employees with professional technical knowledge and skills training, including the rational use of existing materials, and constantly update employees the latest food information and market trends as staffs learning process
· Food & food cost: pay attention to cost control while ensuring the high quality of food
· Safety management: maintain food hygiene and work safety
· Personnel management: reasonably arrange kitchen human resources, check all work schedules, and properly arrange and control kitchen labour costs
· Planning and organization: assist in the innovation of dishes and the updating of menus, and resolutely implement the additional reasonable tasks assigned by senior management
· Communication and reporting: regularly communicate and report to the Director of F&B, organize and participate in the weekly kitchen meeting, and announce the latest work plan
· Training: treat every colleagues as a member of the same team at all times, and give them training and help where necessary, so that together we can providememorable dining experience to our guests
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
· High School or college degree
· 10+ years’ experience in culinary
· Fluent English and Mandarin
· Needs to be fluent in HACCP and general food sanitation and safety
· Must have extensive knowledge in leading and managing large culinary staff in a concept operation
· Experience in high quality, 4-5 star hotel and / or restaurant operations
· Must be creative, and to have an extensive knowledge about food product and techniques
· Must have excellent organizations skills and be able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
· Must be a good leader and able to motivate his staff to highest performance and standard
· Good communication and listening ability, to be able to work with entry level personnel up to senior management
· Must be passionate about food, product and people
· Has to carry him/herself in a professional manner , high moral standards.
外滩三号: 上海精致生活地标外滩三号是上海现代精致生活方式的先锋典范。凝聚艺术、文化、美食与音乐于一体，提供优雅而灵感迸发的社交场所，为宾客们点亮更丰富多彩的生活。外滩三号创造并经营多家屡获殊荣的餐厅酒吧，包含两家米其林一星餐厅：Jean-Georges法国餐厅和Canton Table三号黄浦会粤式餐厅，两家米其林餐盘奖餐厅：POP露台餐厅与酒吧和Mercato意大利餐厅，以及望江阁与沪申画廊。 外滩三号并长期举办极具启发性的「三言舍」公益性讲座，邀请在政商、学术和艺术界等不同领域的卓越人士担任主讲嘉宾。如果你是一个热爱服务行业，思想开明和充满自信的人; 如果你想…加入一个由不同国籍专业人士组成的温馨团队参与世界品牌的管理与经营过程与杰出的主厨共事参与外滩第一私人投资项目的发展获得全面的学习体验和发展机会快来加入我们温馨的大家庭！电话: 86 21 63233355*8502/8509电子邮件: firstname.lastname@example.orgThree on the Bund: Shanghai's finest epicurean lifestyle destination. Three on the Bund is Shanghai's leading epicurean lifestyle destination blending gastronomy, art, culture, and music in an elegant, sophisticated gathering place for vibrant people and stimulating ideas. It created and manages many award-winning restaurants and bars: Two One Michelin Star restaurants including Jean-Georges and Canton Table, two Michelin Plate awarded restaurants including Mercato and POP, as well as The Cupola and Gallery. Three on the Bund regularly hosts Three Talks, an ongoing inspirational speaker series to engage the local community in discussions on topical socio-economic issues from around the world, with particular emphasis on China. Are you service oriented, open-minded and confident? Do you want to… Be a part of an international and caring team of professionalsParticipate in the process of managing world-class brandsWork with outstanding chefsJoin the first privately-owned development on the historic BundGet extensive training and developmentJoin our family today! telephone: 86 21 63233355*8502/8509e-mail: email@example.com