Secretary of Human Resources Department - 人力资源部秘书
The incumbent in the position is responsible for providing a full range of secretarial and administrative support activities for the Human Resources Director, inclusive of highly confidential and sensitive matters to ensure smooth operation of the Human Resources’ office.
· Equivalent of a College Diploma in Secretarial training.
· 2 years relevant experience as a coordinator/secretary would be preferable. Previous hotel experience desirable but not essential.
· Planning and organisation skills
· Excellent follow-up skills
· Sense of human resources & support
· Self-disciplined& self-motivated
· Work under the pressure
· Fluency in English and good English writing skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel
· Interpersonal skills: Ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with local and expatriate staff